External hard drives allow us to save our data in different places, which comes in handy when there is not much space in our laptops, MacBooks, or computers. Storing pictures, music, folders, documents, and even software is not exactly uncommon. However, installing the Arturia V collection on the external hard drive is uncommon. Not many people know the entire process, which is why we have written a step-by-step tutorial on how to install the Arturia V collection on an external hard drive.
What Is Arturia V Collection?
Arturia V collection is an anthology or collection of software instruments. They bring together the best evocative synthesizers as well as keyboards that are in existence. They are modeled meticulously and related with all the love and expertise of professionals as plugins.
Should I Install Arturia V Collection On External Hard Drive?
Arturia V collection is not a sample library, instead, it is an all-modeled instrument. This means that there are no massive data files that are needed to be installed, which is usually what you would want to put on an external drive. So to make it simple, there is no need or reason to install it on an external drive.
How To Install Arturia V Collection On External Hard Drive: Step By Step Process:
Unlike plugins, the Arturia V collection does not require another software for installation on external hard drives. Follow these simple steps to install the collection at your intended destination.
- Go to your external hard drive and open it.
- Create a folder named Arturia on an external hard drive.
- Go to your Library folder, and put the symbolic link of the Arturia folder from the external hard drive.
- Install the plugins.
- Everything will go to the external hard drive.
The installation process is well and good, but you should also know how to update your Arturia Software.
How To Upgrade/ Update My Arturia V Collection:
Just like the installation, the updating process of your Arturia V collection is simple and straightforward.
- Launch the Arturia Software Center (ASC) on your computer.
- Log in to your Arturia account. For that, enter your email address and password for the Arturia account.
- The central panel will open up. On there, locate the Product License.
- Search for the “My Update” section on the left side of the window.
- Once located, look for the option “Update All.”
- Click on “Update All” to launch the updating process.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How much space does the Arturia V collection take up?
Ans: The specifications of the Arturia V collection given by the manufacturer are as follows.
- Windows: Win 7+ (64bit)
- 4 GB RAM
- 5 GHz CPU
- 16GB free hard disk space
- OpenGL 2.0 compatible GPU.
Q: How many GB is the Arturia V collection?
Ans: The specification given by the manufacturer regarding the storage space of the Arturia V collection is as follows.
- Hard disk space: 8.5 GB
- Display: 1280 x 1024
- Additional system requirements: OpenGL 2.0 compatible GPU
Q: How many licenses do you need for Arturia V Collection?
Ans: You can authorize your Arturia V collection to remain on 5 computers are one single time. To do that, all you need to do is to go to Arturia’s download page. From there, download the latest version of the Arturia application specifically for your operating system.